As you know, or you should, we're in UT vacationing. It's so cool to see everyone we know and love. It's AH-MAZING.
Here's our 411:
* Residing at Kristen's, planning day-to-day activities with cousins, friends, and neighbors while entertaining oursleves.
* Hearing about our new cousin/neice, Claire Marie Babbel, weighing in at 11 lbs. and 22 in. long
* Enjoying the beaches of Oceanside with the biggest family that ever lived via the Lambs.
* Baby-sitting constantly (no charge)
* We're going to the SLC Airport tonight to pick up our cousins, Jeff and Josie and their family (click here to see their blog).
* we'll be staying at Kristen's with them for the rest of our/their vacation . . .FUN!!!!
* We are moving here this summer in a beastly transition since our house won't freakin' sell!!!!
* We are going to Arizona for like one week I think (maybe longer)
* I am going to Girls Camp at Mutual Dell, only the Young Women, and it's a Beehive, Mia Maids, and Laurels thing. Fun!
* I made the soccer team, so I am doing that next season for Triple AAA ~ SO EXCITED ~
* Trampoline is way too much fun. Sorry I had to post that, but it's my life!!!
* We are NOT going back to Georgia!!!!! YAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My mom wants to go back, only becuase she wants her stuff back, but I think that's not smart and think if we have to live ghetto, it's okay as long as we're in Utah! But we are moving into a certain house and it's furnished so ghetto is out of question . . .for now)
Hopefully we'll see you guys soon! We love you!
~Bundle of Lambs~