Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Red Guard and me.
Our hotel in Beijing

Andersons at Church in Beijing (they are on a English teaching mission)


Lisa shopping in the Beijing flea market


Host at a restaraunt




The two of us in the Forbidden City






The Gateway into the Forbidden City





Tianamen Square







Shanghai night life








The deck at our restaraunt










Shanghai - old business district in the back







Lisa and I in front of the new Shanghai business district











Lisa along the busy street in Shanghai



























5 comments:

Babbel Family said...

How freakin awesome is that! Also, welcome to the blogging world!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

YEA for bloggers! all you need to do is add our blogs to your links and you can start blog hopping :)I have already added you to ours! These pictures are awesome! You both look great!! Now show me some pictures of your freaking kids :)

I was raised in a barn said...

Those are gret pictures.

chris

snsrose said...

Yea, you have a BLOG!!! I'm so excited!! That looks like an awesome trip, I would love to go there one day with Rob as our tour guide. Thanks for sharing!!
Suzanne

Lamb Family said...

Nice to be with you in Blog land, but I am still figuring this all out. Like how do I get linked to all of your blogs?