Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Happiest Christmas Present Ever

This year, after a trip to Utah, Disneyworld and a promise that we were not going to get a lot of things on Christmas, we underwent the most wonderful Christmas present ever...

THE WII!!!!!!! After a lot of begging and asking, Santa Clause gave us a wonderful Wii gift that everyone became extrememly addicted to. With two controllers, three or four games, two numbchucks for the boxing section of the game, we became a family of seven, with our new Wii addition.


Well, Happy New Year and have a great day no matter what.

Love,
Lambs and writer, Addison

5 comments:

Babbel Family said...

LOL! That is awesome!

Addie said...

we did not even expect that, either...so funny how it all worked out.

I was raised in a barn said...

YEA!! I want to play so bad! I heard they are so fun!! Addie if you have a hard time seeing my blog email me at lizzyrigby@hotmail.com and give me your email address so I can invite you. I sent and invite to your Mom and Dad, but didn't have your email. Hope you are having so much fun in Utah. i love the new look of your blog!!

Steff said...

Hey Addie. We love your new blog header and background. We are hoping to get together and catch some Wii action before you guys go home. It sounds so fun.

Uncle Matt and Aunt Steff

Amanda said...

Santa brought us a WII also. My kids (and Mike) love it so much!! My kids were sore the day after Christmas because they played it to long.