Thursday, June 26, 2008

YA for Me!!!

I made it to the U13 Triple A soccer team! I am so happy becuase I am doig a week-long camp (stressful!!!) from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM, sometimes to 4:00 PM becuase we do after-camp activities. It's so painful, and SO hard. We are going to Boondocks tomorrow as a group. Today camp was fun. We scrimaged the U15 team, and they are WAY worse than we are. They needed an extra foot today, so I was traded to their team. Let's just say I won every game for them, becuase they don't know how to play at all. It's harder than it sounds. They are literally not passing the ball to me after two or three goals. But today, I was playing soccer from 8:00 AM, to 8:00 PM. That's a workout. . .I am so tired. But I am excited to be on the team becuase the girls are nice and I am already working as a partner with Gabi (one of the girls on the team). We have sixteen girls, two coaches, and tons of practices. We're all really good. It' s awesome to be on a soccer team with a bunch of little pro athletes . . . Utah is a lot bigger than I thought!!! :)

3 comments:

Josie said...

Great job Addie! Congrats!

I was raised in a barn said...

Way to go Addie!

Reyna said...

yay addie!!! i'll come watch some of your games!!! :))