Saturday, August 16, 2008

Brian Regan



I must say, the night with Matt, Steff, Michael, and their friends at the Brian Regan concert was QUITE the show. The guy who started before him did a great job, too! It was seriously my laugh of the year. I was hysterical. Even when he's not trying, he's hysterical. We laughed so, so hard! It was probably the funniest day ever. He had somew great new jokes, some old ones, but even those were still funny. His political jokes, his "illegal" jokes, and his classics were the hoot of the show! Thanks for a great night, guys! Brian Regan is a next year must for sure!

4 comments:

Reyna said...

addi!
check your email. i emailed you :)

Steff said...

Sorry I forgot to break out the camera and get some fun pics of everyone before it got dark. I pulled it out after it got dark and worried about bugging everyone with the flash right in their eyes. Next year, I guess.

Addie said...

bug us? oh, steff, I am HARD to bug!

Addie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.