Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Go, Go, Go COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I never doubted it - the Cougars definentely have the vote of the year for me. If you call Saturday a boring game, I am officially offended by you. It was simple, characteristic, and absolutely worth the wait. Hold on, what wait? Oh, right, there wasn't one. Touchdown after touchdown after touchdown. Those refs are too good. Those players are beyond talent. Poor Norm Chao - the guy obviously doesn't have a break. Getting rid of the Cougs is now not his first choice. But the greatness of Bronco Mendenhall is surely showing! If you aren't Fully Invested in this Quest, you should be. Cougars are number one, and they will lead the team to "Sack that quarterback!" and crush Wyoming. What a stellar group! So, when they lose, come straight to our blog. Hopefully (no, surely) I won't be posting of a loss :) It's truly their destiny. They want it. Hold that thought...I want it! And about 99.9% of Utahns. Can you spell p-r-e-s-s-u-r-e correctly? Yeah, that's the definition of every nail biting game. They leave me shaking. But after Cougs took over the field on Saturday, I had all my pretty nails. Wonderful. Exactly my plan. And there you have it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Our fall is all about BYU COUGARS!