Saturday, October 4, 2008

Makeover Time!

So...let's play a little game of "What to Wear...On Your Face" or "Two Years Older"....as my mom would call it. We were plucked off the streets by luck to be pretty. Hopefully that's how it'll stay. I think it probably will :) In this picture, we're standing taller, smiling more, and AHEM look way better. Why?........
The before picture...




This might have happened in August, but when Reyna and her good friend from Russia, Aleona, were in town, we went to the mall to kick off my seventh-grade makeup approval with a little Clinique makeover at the South Towne Mall. When you start someone in makeup, I totally suggest this is the way to begin. Keep that in mind!

1 comment:

I was raised in a barn said...

Man I guess I have been behind. I haven't been able to check blogs (you know something to do with 2 kids and having no clue how to handle them) Are you wearing makeup now? Thats a big/fun step. You look beautiful, but then again you look beautiful with out it, too. Looks like fun.