Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gadgets and Gizmos

My family agrees that electricity is very.. used in this family. I can't really justify it any way else to be honest. Well I disagreed. But you tell me.. is our family overpacking on the electronics?Above is Daddy's iPod. Throughout BlackBerry's he's recently owned, he doesn't bother to buy a newer iPod. Sticking with his faithful first-generation 50 GB orginial is a smart choice. Saves us money!
Here's my phone. Sleek, shiny, nice. Yes. Although I yearn for an iPhone or something fancier, I exceedingly agree that I am quite lucky. That's item #2 that has been so faithful to me. I love my phone :)

Here's Daddie's new BlackBerry. One of the many in his collection. His BlackBerry Bold. No, not the Storm (which, in my eyes, is the neatest BlackBerry yet). It's the second-nicest BB to the BBStorm. Good enough for me!


Here's my iPod. So far, this has been me and daddie's show. Just wait. I love the many features on this-- including the color change. In the sunlight, or gray outside light, it looks royal blue. In normal inside light, it's dark purple. Not only that, but when you shake it up and down, it shuffles the song. Suh-weet!



Here's mom's iPod Video. It's a nice music player/video watcher/tv... whatever suits you. Love it!




Last but not least, Tal and Ethan's (but mostly Tal's) iPod Shuffle. Cheap, quickbuy.. bingo.
Think we're too electronic? Please tell us if we are.. we must know!






No comments: