Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Phases, Stages, Faces?

Dun-du-du-dun!! Please brace yourself for the daily phases/stages/faces of Emma! Semi bipolar, I assume. Her recent mixed feelings have given my entire family whiplash..what a character! It's all fun and games until...well, you know.
1) Angry/Didn't-Get-What-I-Want: This is a classic! We've been toppled over by this face for the past five years (did I mention that Em turned five?). It's her angry face, or simply the didn't-get-what-i-wanted face that really leaved us confused. How does she pull that off? 2) Ditsy!: this one is something we exhibit almost every day. If not more, of course. Emma's extremely psychotic (in a very good way!). This face just proves that she is "ditsy and quirky and beyond girly"... we usually get this face when she's trying to get out of something.

3) The Emma Face: This is just Emma being.. Emma..
There's only three?? Well, trust me, there's MANY more.. I just don't have the time and energy. Oops!

Some Emma-isms?
1) "no mommy. it was the baby--not me!"
2) "i just want somebody to understand me!"
3) "addie--get me an orange or you're FIRED"
4) "addie, your phone wants you!"
5) "get that corn outta my face!" (that one is from Nacho Libre. We're admirable.)





No comments: