Saturday, May 30, 2009

Soccer: U13 Champions

My soccer season just ended :( It's been great fun and I had a wonderful experience playing with such AMAZING girls! Better yet, my coach was and still an incredible coach and player and she pushed us and made us really good this season. I'm proud of my team and all the girls and I will miss you guys all this next season for whoever isn't doing Utah FC! I made the team and will be playing up U14. Here's some action shots of my last game. It was close and I scored a goal, and it was sad to say good-bye to the team..for the day :(




Love you all!
-----
Addie

2 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Good job Addie! I will never forget watching a game you played in here in AZ- i thought you were going to kill a girl on the other team (my kind of playing) we are proud of you! Keep up the good work! excited to see you all! Loves!

Kristen said...

Addie! Great job on soccer. You are good at whatever you try. Let me know your schedule in the Spring and we will come to some games.