Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anyone need one?

Emma and I had a little sister-sister time together. She had been beggin to "Play Sweet Streets" and I was not up for doing that. I know that she's beyond photogenic so I thought, why not spend a nice day outside shooting pictures?
Yep. My plan worked. Take a look at the verdict, and if you want more from previous dates, click here
**(PS--take note on that link that names ARE NOT real..it's a public blog and I don't want it leaked to stalkers and such so I used fake names. And don't mention the fact that I am a child :) thanks!!)







If anyone needs a superfiesty, amazingly gorgeous model...we've got one right here!





Some Qualities of this Model:





--she's got a fierce attitude and burning desire to be in EVERY picture





--if she's not number one, you're in trouble.





--she is great at putting up with crap talk. she just gives you a taste of your own medicine :)





--she's GORGEOUS










Whoa.

3 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

she is beautiful!!!! for real oh my goodness!! Addie i am so proud of you! You can do so much! please take some picture of my kids when we come to utah :)
Suzanne put the memory mixer on my last comp so i don't have the disc. i think she is saving me a roberts coupon so i can get it when i come. so excited!

The Matt Lamb Family said...

Addie, - you are so talented. I love all the pictures! Are you using your mom's camera or do you have your own?

Addie said...

I have a camera, but it's not a Nikon! Oh, and thanks, I try hard to get Emma into it. Some days are better than others :)

But, yeah, i use my mom's. hers is better. I am trying to save up for one of those EXTREMELY nice, kinda expensive cameras (I know I'm young, but I really should probly start saving now) and kinda getting more involved. Maybe when we move I could set up a studio!