Thursday, July 26, 2007

Finally...PICTURES!! :-)






Aside the screaming, fighting, ride to Utah and ride back, our trip was the best it could get. With family, friends, and the feeling you get after you hear you won the lottery, except not as thriving. But when we weren't fighting, screaming and threatening each other, we were having loads of fun. We had sleep-overs with cousins and friends, played games, went to games, and did almost everything you could imagine. Those were just some samples of our family life.


2 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

How fun! I love that you are posting more and more pictures! looks like you guys had a ball in utah- I am still so sad we didn't see you :(

Lamb Family said...

Yes, me too. I wanted to see London bad because I haven't seen her before. That's okay. Next summer, right?
Love ya,
Addison