Thursday, July 26, 2007








This family had a wacky - yet wonderful - day at Liberty Park in Salt Lake, UT. With our full package heading inward in three seperate cars, we succesfully made it to the birthplace of fun with water, playgrounds, and wild rides. Ethan, Talmage and I learned the joy of a ferris wheel for the first time in our lives, but that's because Mom never really approved of ferris wheels, I guess. Yummy food, fun games, and much more took our breathe away in Utah. But Liberty Park is one of the many highlighted moments in Utah, proably highlighted in neon pink, because it' a light color like yellow...anyway, we'll soon be releasing more of our trip as the days go by. Make sure to do our polls before time runs out. Thanks!
Love,
Addison

5 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Look at my Emma baby-she isn't much a baby anymore is she? Great pictures and updates. By the way Addie, have you finished harry potter yet???

Lamb Family said...

Yes, I have finished all six of them - but i can't order the seventh because it came out and every store is sold out.

I was raised in a barn said...

really? did you try wal-mart? i was just there and their were a ton. Chris is very into it! i am trying to be open to it, and when i hear people talk about it, it makes me want to read all of them. Good luck! I am sure when you get it, you will have it done within 12 hours.

Melissa said...

Hooray for the pictures and updates on the blog! We had so much fun with you guys this summer. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

We miss you guys so much! Check out our blog- I have a pic with you ADDIE! Miss you guys!