Sunday, July 27, 2008

My New Look!



The before shot - a little of this, a little of that...not a single scissor to my hair since January! It's crazy and awful! So when I got it cut, I thought it was new and ASTONISHING!!! Thanks!



I got a haircut - and though in this pic, you can't see, I got low layers. I love them, courtesy to Lizzy Rigby, a FABULOUS hairdresser who my mom and I's hair when we went over there. It was great to chat with her again and see her before we left AZ. She's a great aunt, and LOVE her family so much - they are so blessed and so wonderful. It's great to see them. Chris taught me how to surf, and London is so great and I love to be with her because she is just so girly and flirty and fun for her age. Lizzy is so unique and her hair styling is so interesting. I just love to talk to her becuase she is so fun. They are blessed to be having a baby boy soon, and we love their family. Thanks for the haircut!!

1 comment:

I was raised in a barn said...

you're so cute addie! It was so fun to see you guys. Glad you had a great time in lake p.