Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Season 2009

December 23rd, live nativity. No joke, this is the highlight of my year.
Jace, Nate, and Tal - the wisemen Grandma plays host to the family Christmas cookie party. It is a yearly tradition that I've been in since birth, and even before that, ever since Melissa was born, I bet. We all decorate cookies!
Ainsley and Emma


Me and Sierra at grandma's cookie party. You are never too old to decorate cookies! A little cousin bonding experience, right?

Christmas day! Emma got a trunk full of pretty princess dressups, and huge gymnastics mat! She got tons of other gifts, and she deserves them all!



Such a messy order...
The live nativity that the cousins do. Such cute kids :)
This was the first year that nobody forced me into doing it. I sat out. I sorta regret it, because it's pretty much my life since birth.



We all got intense presents.
Tal renewed himself with a DS, the "new" updated kind. He lost his almost a year ago and we haven't made any plans to replace it, since it was his fault.
Ethan is psyched about his marshmallow gun. He got some really NICE presents so to see him so excited about one of the more contemporary things is good - he's classic.
Isabel got baby toys. Such a treat?
Emma got her gymnastics mats and some dressups.
I got Photoshop, and iTouch, and 2 designer jeans, and a Juicy track suit. There wasn't just ONE present that I loved. There was too many. Yeeah! :)
Merry Christmas to all! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!


No comments: