Sunday, January 10, 2010

St. George Nov. 09

Forgive me for the lack of posts. I doubt anyone will even look at our blog. The holiday season has been really exhilarating and we've been extrememely busy, so now that it's out of the way I can catch up.
Before Thanksgiving break, we went to St. George just for the heck of getting away from reality. I'll admit that it was a surprise and a very last minute thing, but I'm glad we went. It was fun.
We went on a hike in Zion that took our breath away. Everyone was stocked on food and had a lot of energy. It was a two-mile round trip hike and turned out to be very inclined so you can imagine how sore our legs were.





We also went to Hungarian BBQ, which turned out to be a hit for everyone, but especially Ethan. We went back and saw our old crappy house!
We lived there when Ethan was born and going back I never realized how tiny and inconvenient it was. We were listing off neighbors houses' and laughing about stories. Good experience.



No comments: