Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspiration


Many people might know that we suffered a very recent loss in our neighborhood. Isabelle Marie Evans (obituary here), a little girl that lives up the street, was run over on February 4th and died February 8th, 2012 at 6:35pm. Beautiful Elle was only four years old, the youngest of six children, and her death has posed a very humbling circumstance throughout our entire neighborhood and undoubtedly changed many lives. Talmage and I had the opportunity to be at the scene of the accident and it’s become a part of our lives.

Literally, a day does not go by where I don’t think of her. I’ve been keeping up with her mother’s blog, The Evans Edition, and I’ve shed so many tears and been amazingly touched by the words on this blog. I’m sharing it because it’s changed my life.
I wrote a letter to Brother and Sister Evans the day that she died, and received a return by my surprise written by Sister Evans. This letter has touched my heart, and I’ve kept it hidden away in a little safe place on my own, and whenever I read the blog I always look to my letter from her. This family has the Spirit with them always and I promise you that the blog is absolutely amazing.

I hope you get a good read out of it.

1 comment:

I was raised in a barn said...

Thanks for sharing that Addie! I just read through her blog and really needed it